This very durable geotextile fabric is porous, allowing air into the root zone and provides great drainage creating a healthy environment for the roots. This combination of air root pruning and aeration of the root zone allows your plants to reach their fullest potential.
The GeoPlanter is framed with pvc to give you a rigid, framed bed for all of your planting needs. It is UV stabilized for years of use in direct sunlight. All of the seams in the GeoPlanter product line are sewn with a high quality bonded polyester thread that will withstand constant moisture and UV exposure. The GeoPlanter is easy to assemble and is reusable, lasting for 3 years or longer under normal gardening uses.
Fabric vs Traditional Raised Beds
Traditional raised beds simply don’t compare to the performance offered by the GeoPlanter. GeoPlanter Fabric Raised Beds feature these benefits:
- Aerated fabric container – promotes healthy roots through air pruning, leading to better fruit and higher yields.
- Multiple configurations and options, easy to assemble.
- Durable, washable, reusable.
- PVC pipe frame provides support, and offers a convenient base for building a plant support trellis or cold frame above
- Strong marine-grade stitching built to withstand constant moisture and UV exposure.
- Allows proper water drainage, and naturally keeps roots cool.
- For commercial and personal growers alike.